Monday, February 21, 2011

New Inspiration

I went and stayed at my sisters place for a couple of days and tried to stay away from all the delicious foods, but unfortunately I yet again gorged myself. I don't mind as much as I usually would though, I love being around my sister and I'm so glad I stayed with her. I just feel like I need to be more positive and that's exactly what I'm going to do.


 I love my sister to death and after talking with her I've realized that one of my most major set backs is not being able to feel good about myself and work hard for what I want. I want to be thin so I have to work for it, which means regular exercise and finding ways to iron up my will. As for not feeling good about myself, if I keep getting depressed about my weight and how I look than I'll just keep stress eating (bringing yourself down in order to motivate yourself is just about the worst kind of motivation, because it makes you become very unstable). I'm still really nervous to step on the scale though, I'm pretty sure I've gone up to about 118 if not 119. But I'm taking a step in a new direction and I feel like I might finally be getting back on track.


♥ Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment