Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Plan

These past couple of days I have been doing nothing but binging, I've been in the state of mind of eating a ridiculous amount, getting depressed about it, then eating more because of it. I had finally gotten down to about 112 pounds and was on a role, but my dad (being a lover of all junk food) yet again got take out and I find it so hard to resist. So, in a moment of weakness I ate a small piece of pizza and that one piece turned into three more and I honestly don't feel comfortable saying the rest of what I've eaten since yesterday.

On the upside though, I might finally be getting a gym membership. I'm the type of person who absolutely detests routine type exercise, but from what I've been reading it's a necassary component of ana. I really need to tone up anyways, I don't just want to be skinny but have a body I can really be proud of and love.

Tomorrow is a new day though and I hate putting things off until the next day (it just feels like I'm making excuses) but I'm bringing down the hammer, no more than 400 calories. We can do this, I can do this, it's possible because people have done it, still are and still will.

 This is not me, when I post a picture of myself I'll be sure to say so

♥ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment