Saturday, February 19, 2011

Start

Hi,
I guess I should start by introducing myself, but I'm kind of sceptical about using my real name because it's rather uncommon so I think I'll just go by Amy. So, hello my name is Amy. I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school. I'm pro ana and plan on having this blog be dedicated to ana, to help give support to those who need it (myself included).

I recently found out about pro ana and the numerous blogs and such dedicated to it, so this is all rather new to me. Once I started looking into it though, I realized that all of these feelings I've had and that I had kept bottled up inside of me, I'm not the only one who has them. For a long time now I've felt completely alone, even when I'm with family or surrounded by other people. Then I found a pro ana blog and I never felt so at home in my life. I've never been very pretty or exceptional, the only thing I've ever had is thin. Starting around the 8th grade thin started slipping away with out me noticing, but I want it back and I want to be even skinnier than I ever was. Even if no one ends up reading this blog, just being able to vent a little and keep my mind off of food for that much longer is a great relief.

Thanks for listening,
Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment