Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Nice Surprise

Well, I'm happy to say that this morning I weighed myself and even after eating breakfast I weighed 117.6. Which is definitely a high number but it's so much better than what I was expecting. I also resisted eating a cheeseburger at lunch today, it was in my hand and everything but I ended up giving it to someone else.

I came home today after school and ate more than I should have, but I'm pretty sure I've managed to stay under 600 calories (probably right at 600). I weighed myself again after I came home and ate and I weighed 114.4! I couldn't believe it, but that's probably because I havn't drank very much water today (which is pretty much all I ever drink) and my food hadn't started to really digest and what not. That still was enough motivation for me to put down my foot and stop eating though. Hopefully this determination will last through the night and maybe I'll be in the 116s by tomorrow.

♥ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment