Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today = Success

I weighed myself this morning and (drum role please).... 114.4! I know that's still a lot more than I'd like to weigh, but I thought my weight would sky rocket since I last weighed myself last night, which was about 115.2. Another big acomplishment, resisting fast food that was right under my nose. Well, sort of resisted, I had one small bite of a cheeseburger and one french fry than realized if I ate fries and a burger all my progress would be lost. So, I took my plate up to the bathroom and commenced to chew chew chew until it was mushy glop and not flavorfull at all, then I actually spit it back out. It's gross, I know, but I actually resisted swallowing it and I never thought I'd be able to do that.

I found that when ever I eat I barely chew it because that's when it tastes and feels the best and that's why I found it so hard to spit out. But chewing it up really well (to the point where you don't even want to swallow it anymore) allows you to still get the texture and flavor with out the guilt and it's loads better than turning to mia and a lot less damaging to your body. I'm sure you end up swallowing little bits of left over food in your mouth, but not enough to make a huge impact and definitely not enough to set you back several days. This method also makes eating more of a chore, so it helps with wanting to eat less because of the effort it takes, if you can stick with it.
So, to anyone going through this; stay positive, no matter how bad you're feeling always find something good about yourself you can focus on (be it simply you like the way your nails turned out), and last but certainly not least stay strong.


♥ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment